Dynamic June 2019
June was as active as never before. While everyone celebrating national holiday we:
• Broke our record of shipment per day. Two wagons of our patters were sent to different corners of our country
• Our technologist Evgeniy Potemkin got Master of foundry science
• The other technologist Maksim Nesterov got married
• Our trainees – two students Evgeniy Gorbunov and Jess Tsumbu graduated from Ural Federal University and got Bachelor degree (on the photo with head of Electronic Engineering Department)
• We finally moved to the new building. Now workshop and office are under one roof
• The last but not the least is participation in GIFA exhibition in Duesseldorf.
Follow the news in this blog! Auf Wiedersehen!